Sunday, July 11, 2010


Today Farmer Ron and Spencer went to work in Mt. Grove again and left me to tend the garden. (Probably a big mistake!!) Ron is still not feeling well and his blood pressure is still way out of control even with the changes in his medication. Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon. It is so sad to watch such a strong man feel so bad. It is such a blessing to have Spencer here right now. He is a great help and really watches out for his Papa.
After they left I went right out and started rototilling without the aid of a rototiller again! While I was digging I found another hill of beautiful red potatoes that we had missed. What a bonus! I planted more green beans and cucumbers today, then picked all the peppers. I'm not sure what a "peck of peppers" is but am pretty sure this is more! Now for the fun of canning them all. Off to the kitchen to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment