Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 4


Day 4 was just a clean up day for me. Ron and Spencer had to go back to Marshfield to finish a job they worked on Monday. How is I get stuck with all the clean up stuff?? I spent most of the day trying to remove soot and debris from the carpet with the big shop vac. Now I am going to cover the entire carpet with HEAVY plastic and tape it down with duct tape in hopes that we can protect it enough to not have to replace it. Plastic is cheaper than carpet! Sabina and the kids came for the afternoon and dinner. Spencer had his friend Jordan Gattis come over too. We had a nice time and I was exhausted again after they left. Getting old sure isn't what it's cracked up to be. I'm quite sure this is not how your"golden years" are supposed to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment