Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday April 13,2010




Today was another long day in the garden! It doesn't look like much but we did accomplish a lot. Ron finished unloading the compost that was on the trailer while I planted lettuce, swiss chard and spinach. LOTS OF IT!! Being married to a perfectionist sometimes has it's draw backs....like when you have to measure between all the plants and make sure the rows are straight! I am always pleased with the results and happy that I went to all the trouble, but I am really tired now. This afternoon we had 20 yards of mulch delivered so that we didn't have to unload it by hand. What a blessing that is! While I finished planting, Ron went to the horse farm and got another trailer load of composted horse manure. I met him at the driveway and covered the flower bed by the mailbox with compost so the flowers have something to grow in. This year it will be beautiful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment